The Message Workshop is about fashioning convincing messages for your conversations with the individuals, communities and organisations that matter to you.
It involves identifying the strongest characteristics of the work you do, clarifying the key messages or stories you want to convey, and defining who you want to convey these to and why.
Concretely, it is about:
- Crafting bold stories that portray your character and value
- Developing strategies to make these stories work for you
- Producing engaging written and audiovisual content
- Coordinating key events
- Ensuring quality and professionalism
- Strengthening the communication of the people who work with you